in every day life and business we have to deal with conflicts. Sometimes these conflicts lead to the need for litigation. Disputes can cause disruption or loss of profit if action is not taken to protect your interests. Litigation is equally important to protect a person’s or business’ brand, reputation and assets. The skillful negotiator can sometimes navigate a solution without the costs and expense of a hearing and bring about a faster and more effective resolution. There are also alternative dispute resolution mechanisms available such as mediation and arbitration. Sometimes however there is simply no other option but to act for the protection of you, your loved ones or your business.
At M.P. Moloney we know the key elements of every matter we act in. Every case we take brings our focus on the results, full communication with our Clients and our considerable experience in managing the complex Irish court system. We always have a clear view of the objectives and explain these to our Clients. We deliver a focused approach and successful legal strategy.
As an experienced litigation firm we always advise on the best and appropriate dispute resolution processes for any particular problem. We pursue and defend all cases to the full extent. We weigh our advices always against the costs of litigation. We make sure only the best advised and costs effective options are taken with all the circumstances in mind.
We routinely act in the following matters at a national and international level:
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration
- Commercial disputes
- Liquidation and Receivership disputes
- The Regulation of English Language Schools in Ireland, Interim List of Eligible Programmes(ILEP), ACELS, the International Education Mark (IEM) and Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
- Injuries Board applications and Personal injury litigation
- Contract law matters and specific performance
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Property litigation
- Disputes involving Building contracts and commercial arbitration
- Administrative/ constitutional law issues
- State/ Government Body Regulation and enforcement
- Defamation, damage to business reputation
- General data Protection Regulation (GDPR)/ Data Protection and on-line right to be forgotten matters.
- Litigation involving wills and estates and probate litigation
The firm has particular expertise in employment law in both contentious and non-contentious matters. We look after both the day to day employment issues that arise within clients’ businesses and the matters involving the Workplace relations Commission (WRC).
If you find yourself facing litigation or you need to protect you, your family or your business contact us today for a consultation. Our Dublin city centre offices are convenient and welcoming and our service is personable.